Hi Friends,
This is my first Blog and first of all I want to thank the technology for providing medium by which we- the common people- can present our thoughts to the world.
Friends, this blog is for CHANGE. It would be about changes which are going on, it would be about changes we wish and dream. It would be about personal changes, about political changes, about social changes, about economical changes and about every type of change, you can imagine. So it would contain every subject, from A to Z, because changes are going on everywhere and in everyone.
Friends, I am not a professional writer and not even a good communicator in English language. So my writing may contain every type of errors and shortcomings, except factual. So I expect forgiveness for them. However, I could assure you that my thoughts and writing would be something different and certainly refresh you. It would be simple also.
I hope you would enjoy my writing.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment