Hi friends,
Some time we face the situation in which we want to put all of our presures, tensions and worries to rest and to fight without these mental blocks. Most often in these times, we go to the God and get energy from Him. But at some times we get a god, with the human face. He may be our family member - our father, our mother , our brother -, he may be our teacher, he may be our friend, he may be our colleague, he may be our senior. Anyway, they give us courage, enthusiam, will and less tensed environment to fight. On many times I have got help from such persons. I often think- how can I repay them? I don't know exactly, because most of them help you selflessly. But , in my view, there are still some ways. First of all, we should give 100% to our fight. If we give our 100% to our fight and we win it, it is the biggest payment to the persons, who are helping you. Second thing is to be clear, that we cannot repay them directly. Rather we should try to repay them by helping others. If you feel that you were helped by others when you were facing hard weathers, try to help third person when he is facing his hard weather.
Personaly, I have been helped by many person. But till today, I have not repaid anyone of them. I want that the God made me able to repay my debts by making me successful in my fight and by making me able to help others.
Waiting for your reply.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment